Importance And Diversified Uses of Scissors:
Scissors are used for various purposes in garment cutting. They are –
- Scissors is used to cut fabric for sample garments.
- It is used to make pattern set.
- To cut rolled during fabric spreading.
- Various faulty parts are replaced in cutting section by using scissors.
- In each machine, have a scissor to cut uncut thread from garments in sewing section.
- Scissors are also used in finishing section to cut scotch tape, gum tape, Polypropylene band etc.
From the above, we see that scissors have great importance in garment cutting.
I’m a textile engineer who loves sharing industry insights on my blog. If you need backlinks or articles, I’m your go-to person. I write engaging content about textile technology and industry trends. Let’s collaborate to showcase the latest innovations and drive the conversation forward.