Computerized Knife Cutting Machine
Principles Of Computerized Knife Cutting Machine:
The principles of a computerized knife cutting system are given below.
- At first, a marker is made by CAD.
- Then, fabric spreading is done by auto spreader.
- A special cutting table is used for knife cutter.
- Lastly, to run the computerized knife cutter machine, these have networking between CAD and CAM.
Working Procedure Of Computerized Knife Cutting Machine:
The working procedures of computerized knife cutting machine are given below. They are –
- A perforated table is used for knife cutter.
- Under the perforated table an Air suction unit is available.
- A beam is placed widthwise of the table which runs lengthwise.
- Beam contents a knife which moves widthwise of the table.
- When switch is on the cutter, then cutting start at the starting point and cutting continued until finish the marker in CAD
Advantage of Computerized Knife cutting Machine:
The advantage of a computerized knife cutter is that it is suitable for high-quality cutting.
Dis-advantage of Computerized Knife cutting Machine:
- High investment cost is needed for computerized knife cutter.
- Also, skilled operator is needed for operating this cutting.
So, a computerized knife cutter is essential for modern cutting operations. If anyone wants to get high production, he should set up a computerized knife cutter for fabric cutting.