Table of Contents
A sewing machine brands and parts play an important role during the selection of sewing operation. A sewing machine uses for stitching fabrics for clothing making. In fact, sewing machines are used for domestic and industrial purposes. Consequently, different sewing machine manufacturers make avail their products with different advanced features in the modern-day when the old sewing machine was used to just attached two pieces of fabric together with a simple locking stitch.
Considering points before purchasing a sewing machine:
- Firstly, it is important to know how many number and styles of stitches are offered by a sewing machine brand. When is it capable to adjust the length, zigzag width, and tension during the sewing operation?
- Secondly, the sewing machine manufacturers are offering different extra features to their sewing machines such as thread cutters, lights, automatic needle threaders, blind stitching, free arm as well as buttonhole capabilities.
- Thirdly, in the modern sewing machine various accessories include a buttonhole foot, zipper foot, embroidery foot, removable extended work table, and area for storage.
- After that, the frame construction is another consideration points for sewing machine selection whether it is a metal frame or a plastic frame.
- Lastly, manufacturers are adding features to the operating system. While some machine operates manually, on the other hand, others are operated in a computerized system. so, it also affects sewing machine selection.
Top Sewing Machine Brands:
There are lots of sewing machine manufacturing brands available in the market but all of them do have not enough brand identity in the market. Therefore, your one wants to buy a sewing machine he or she can check out the following branded sewing machine. Following are the top sewing machine brand in the market. They are-
- Singer Sewing Machines
- Janome Sewing Machines
- Brother Sewing Machines
- Viking Sewing Machines (Husqvarna)
- Bernina Sewing Machines
- Pfaff Sewing Machines
- Juki Sewing Machines
- Jaguar Sewing Machine
- Toyota Sewing Machine
- Baby Lock Sewing Machine
- Melco Sewing Machine
- Simplicity Sewing Machine
- Bernette Sewing Machine
In sum, changing is the demand for modern technology. As a result, we can find various branded sewing machines with the latest features for bulk production. Besides, most sewing machine brands sell their products through an online marketplace along with physical shops. So, you can get one brand which fits best to your choice.
Image Source: Singer Sewing Machine