Blind Stitch Sewing Machine
The blind stitch sewing machine is a special type of sewing machine which is used for special purposes.
Features of Blind Stitch Sewing Machine:
The features of a blind stitch sewing machine are given below.
- The blind stitch means the stitch is not visible on fabric.
- Blind stitch is formed based on chain stitch (1 thread) and lock stitch (2 threads).
- The hem and facings are folded back and caught by the needle (at even intervals).
- In this machine, curved needle is used which penetrate straightly in the fabric.
- Sewing speed of blind stitch machine is up to 3000 stitch/min.
So, that’s all about the blind stitch sewing machine.