Table of Contents
What is Hi-Tech Fibers
Hi-tech textile fibers are mostly re-generated with high physical and chemical properties. Basically, various natural and synthetic fibers are used to manufacture conventional textile products. On the other hand, different types of hi-tech textile fiber are used to produce technical textiles. However, technical fibers obtain from synthetic fiber through the modification process. To clarify that, I can give an example of a technical fiber that is used for making an aircraft. The aircraft is known as the “Dream Liner” Premier of the Boeing 787, which started on July 7, 2007. This aircraft is achieved through the breaking application of carbon fiber technology. That was the most advanced passenger aircraft ever, quieter, passenger-friendly, and environmentally friendly.
Top Technical Fibers for Technical Textiles:
Technical fibers use for manufacturing technical yarn. The following are the technical fiber that uses for technical textile manufacturing. They are-
- Conventional fibers such as cotton are used for technical textile manufacturing.
- Regenerated fibers, and synthetic fibers such as Viscose Rayon, Polyester, and Nylon also use for technical textile manufacturing.
- High strength and high modulus organic fibers such as Carbon fiber.
- Highly chemical and combustion-resistant organic fiber such as cotton fiber uses for the technical textile product manufacturing process.
- High-performance inorganic fibers such as Glass fiber, Basalt fiber is another type of technical fiber used for technical textile production.
- Ultra fine and novelty fibers such as Micro fiber uses for manufacturing technical textiles.
In sum, above all are the most common technical fiber that uses in the technical textile manufacturing process. The manufacturers are trying to introduce different types of technical fiber for the modern demand.
I have written about the application area of technical textiles in our modern life in one of my previous articles. So, technical fiber has great importance in the technical textile manufacturing process.
Finally, the use of technical textile products increases rapidly.
4 thoughts on “What is Hi-Tech Fibers || Top Technical Fibers For Technical Textiles”
But why Ooh why is it invented here and developed abroad, to then be imported for use in the country that invented it, why do the bankers forget to back the original inventors!! ?? Remove their onerous bonus structures, that ought to fix a few problems!
This is Uttam karmaker CEO of EXCONBD Garments supplyer from Bangladesh.
our Quality fast in time Delivery & very good price.
if you have any inquary please send us.
we made export quality trouser if anyone need please contact with us 01676522190