Types of marker Making: Marker can be made by two ways. They are-
- Manual marker making system
- Computerized marker making system
Principle of Computerized Marker Making System: The principles of computer maker making system are given below.
- At first pattern need to make directly by CAD or Digitized System into computer.
- Then, pattern grading is essential by CAD with the help of Grade Rules.
- Then, for making marker need to fill up a sheet in the computer which contents.
- Marker Ratio: S: M: L: XL.
- Marker Width.
- 1 way or 2 way marker.
- Pattern to pattern distance (it depends on knife thickness).
- On the computer screen, miniatures of the graded pattern are displayed graphically.
- Finally, press auto button within few seconds marker will be made automatically by computer.
- Once the marker is completed, a full scale marker is printed by ‘’ PLOTTER’’ on a long paper sheet.
In the modern times, various types of software are used for making a marker.