Technical textile products are used for automobiles. Automobile is a heavy product. In the modern world, motor vehicle has a great demand. The manufactures are adding various modern features into their products. In this case, they are trying to give best facility for their customer. In the present time, technical textile products are used in automobile industries. Technical textiles are used for protecting the autos from harm full effect and give comfort. Here, I like to write about the using scope of technical textiles in automobile.
Applications Of Technical Textiles In Automobiles: In the following parts of automobile, technical textiles are used. They are:
- Convertible Taps
- Sun Visor
- Carburetor Filter
- Column Padding
- Transmission Tunnel
- Battery Separator
- Belts & Hoses
- Composite Panel
- Air Bags
- Seat Belt Anchorage Cover
- Seat Belt
- Trunk Liners
- Trunk Floor Covering
- Muffler Wraps
- Inside Roof Lining
- Bodywork Parts
- Seat Cover Uning
- Window Frames
- Fuel cell Component
- Molded Fuel Tanks
- Carpet Backing
- Rear Self Panel
So, most of the parts of the automobiles are constructed by technical textiles. So, when you will try to manufacture above parts, you have to careful about the quality of the products.
Protective technical clothing is used for protect from various types of harm affects of workplace or environment. In our everyday life, we do more or less work; all work is not same in type. Some are heavy and some are light. When we do work we need to be careful about the safety. To be safe, one can do this by wearing protective technical clothing. Normal wear can’t give enough protection from harmful affects so we need to look after the protective technical textiles.
Now I will to give a list from what one should protect his/her body from the harmful effects.
Types And Uses Of Protective Technical Clothing
- Cold Protective Clothing: We know in winter season, temperature becomes low from the normal temperature. In this case, one should protect his/her body from the cold environment by wearing cold protective cloth.
- Sun Protective Clothing: Most of time we work in the sun light, so it needs to protect our body from the harmful affects of sun light. In this case, one can use sun protective technical clothing.
- Rain Protective Clothing: We can protect our body from rain by wearing rain protective clothing.
- Chemical Protective Clothing: It is the most important issue that the man who works with chemical he/she needs to more care full to protect his/her body from the chemical reaction. Chemical is harmful for the body. So, who works in the chemical industry should wear chemical protective clothing. In textile sector, who works in dyeing, printing, finishing, washing plant should wear chemical protective clothing.
- Rescue Service Personnel Protective Clothing: The person who works in rescue service should wear rescue service protective clothing.
- Protective Clothing for Fire Fighters: Fire fighters should wear protective clothing against fire. That is fire proof clothing.
- Protective Clothing against Thermal risk of an Electrical Arc: Electrical work personnel should use protective technical clothing.
- Protective clothing against antistatic properties.
- Protective technical clothing for welders.
- Protective clothing against cool environment.
- Scratch Protective Clothing.
- Motorcycle Protective Clothing.
- Footwear Protective Clothing.
So when you will buy protective technical textiles you have to be careful about the following factors.
- End Use
So, we see that, protective technical clothing has a great use in our everyday life.
Technical textile is the demand of modern times. It is known that, technical textile is the customer driven product. So, technical textile product is produced by the manufacturer to satisfy the customer demand. If we see then we will see that, the material which is used to produce technical textile that is mostly synthetic materials. In the developed country, the uses of technical textile are more than the undeveloped country.
Designing Sequence of Technical Textile: When technical textile is produced it is started by the order of specific buyer. Then functional requirement of that product is analyzed and design the product as the buyer requirement. Then, material is gathered for that’s product. Then, process is settled for producing the product. After completing the production, product is send to the quality control section to test the specific requirement. At last, product is delivered to the customer.
The sequence of technical textile designing is given below.
Expression of needs by the end user or customer
Technical textile design
Checking of the accordance
Delivered to the end user
So, when you will try to produce a technical textile product, you should follow the above designing sequence of technical textile production.