In spinning process; various types of textile machineries are used for cotton yarn preparation. Cotton fibers are spanned for preparing rotor, carded and combed yarn. Each of the yarn is prepared in various techniques. The sequence of machineries used for yarn preparation is differing from one to another.
List Of Machineries Used For Cotton Yarn Preparation: Generally cotton fibers are supplied to the spinning mill as the bale form. From the bale form to the yarn formation a lots of spinning machineries are used. Here, I have listed the common spinning machineries used for making cotton yarn, which facilities the next fabric preparation process. List of machineries are given below:
- Blow Room’s Machineries: Following machineries are used in blow room line for making yarns:
- Mixing or Blending Machine
- Hopper bale breaker or Hopper bale opener
- Axo flow cleaner
- Crighton opener or Vertical opener
- Step cleaner or Ultra cleaner
- S.R.L.L cleaner
- R.N beater
- Porcupine opener
- Mono cylinder beater
- Hopper feeder
- Bladed beater
- Krishner beater
- Scutcher or Lap former
Various types of spinning machineries manufacturers manufacture spinning machine. All of are not in same quality and price. So, choose your requries one which is suitable for your yarn preperation.
Spinning is the first steps of textile product processing. The process of making yarns from the textile fiber is called spinning. There are various types of spinning methods for producing various types of yarn. If we notice, we will see that the cotton fibers are converted into carded yarn, combed yarn and rotor yarn. For producing this three types of cotton yarn, spinning methods also different.
Types of Spinning Process: Spinning process is varying depending on the fiber types which we want to process. There are different methods of spinning for yarn preparation. Such as-
- Ring Spinning
- Rotor Spinning
- Friction Spinning
- Self Twist Spinning
- Electro-Static Spinning
- Vortex Spinning
- Air Jet Spinning
- Twist Less Spinning
- Wet Spinning
- Dry Spinning
- Melt Spinning
- Bi-Component Spinning
- Film Splitting Reaction Spinning
- For Integrated Multi-Component Yarns:
- Integrated Composite Spinning
- Cover Spun
- Selfil Yarn Spinning
- Acro dynamic Spinning
By the spinning process; various counted yarns are produces. Spinning frames are set for producing specific counted yarn.
Stenter is used for open form fabric. After passing the open compactor, fabric enter into the stenter. Cotton fabric shrinks widthwise and weft distorted due to bleaching and dyeing process. The main function of the stenter is to stretch the fabric widthwise and to recover the uniform width.
Functions of Stenter:
- Heat setting is done by the stenter for lycra fabric, synthetic and blended fabric.
- Width of the fabric is controlled by the stenter.
- Finishing chemical apply on fabric by the stenter.
- Loop of the knit fabric is controlled.
- Moisture of the fabric is controlled by the stenter.
- Spirility controlled by the stenter.
- GSM of the fabric is controlled by stenter.
- Fabric is dried by the stentering process.
- Shrinkage property of the fabric is controlled.
- Curing treatment for resin, water repellent fabric is done by the stenter.
Stenter Machine: I present a stenter machine profile for your consideration. Following points are needed to consider during buy a stenter.
|Year of manufacture
||Electricity, Gas, Compress air, Steam
||8 ton /day
|No. of chamber
|Maximum fabris width
|Minimum fabric witdth
||Open tube fabric
|No. of ratamatic burner
||Mahlo weft straightener
| M/C parts
||Burner,Nozzle, Exhaust air fan, Over feed roller, Suction fan, Chain arrangement
So, select your stenter as per requirement.