Merchandiser is the key person in garment business. It is very important to know the duties and responsibilities of a merchandiser. In a buying house or in a garment merchandising office is act as an export office of garment. Merchandiser is the key person in a buying house. Merchandiser builds up a relation between the producer and importer. At first, merchandiser takes order from a buyer that’s time he acts as a seller to the garment importer. In the other hand, when a merchandiser gives this order to the factory that’s time he acts as a buyer to the manufacturing side. So, there are two face of a merchandiser.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities of a Merchandiser: Merchandiser always tries to give his best efforts to the exporting garments. Here, I like to list the principle duties and responsibilities of a merchandiser. They are-
- The main duties of a merchandiser are to fulfill the demand of a garment buyer.
- At first, take an export order from the buyer.
- To make a time schedule for export those garments as per exporting date.
- To make sample for the export order from a factory.
- If the sample approved then order for bulk production.
- All the materials should be arranged which is required for manufacturing garments.
- To inspects quality of the products as a buyer.
- A merchandiser calculates the consumption of fabric and YPD.
- The merchandiser also calculates thread, button, interlining, label, poly bag, cartoon and other accessories required for a full garment export.
- Merchandiser sometime sourcing the fabrics.
- He also sourcing the accessories.
- The merchandiser follows up the full production process.
- Another main duty of the merchandise is to calculate the costing of garments.
- Merchandise analyses and planning the garment production.
- Merchandiser should concern about the shipment date of the fabric.
- Merchandiser arranges the pre shipment inspection schedule.
- Merchandiser makes the shipment documents.
- To collect the payment is also a big dealing of a merchandiser.
- It is also important to calculate the profit by exporting the products.
- All the activities of the merchandise are to deliver quality products to the buyer.
So, there are lots of duties of a merchandiser. One should consider the above steps to be a good merchandiser.
Panty is a common word to the girls and women who are adult enough. It is generally used as a under wear for the women. Panties are often used for fitting but sometimes it is used in loose form. The panties consist of elastic waistband, a crotch panel to cover the genital and a pair of leg opening. The fabric which is used for making panties that is lined with absorbent materials such as cotton. Different materials are used for making panties and most of the time they are breathable underware.
Top Styles Of Panties or Bikinis: Panties were generally designed to cover the lower half of female torso. Different panties are made for women and girls. It is generally used to get confidence more and more. Here I live listed most common panties style which is popular in the new age. They are- 1. Bikinis Panties
2. Tangas Panties
3. Hipsters Panties
4. Briefs Panties
5. Control Briefs Panties
6. BoyLegs or Boyshorts Panties
7. Granny Panties
8. Thongs Panties
9. Brazilian Panties
10. G – Strings Panties
11. Classic or Full Brief
12. High-cut or French cut
Panties are the popular to the different types of women who are related with different work. Day by day the uses of panties are increased. The designers of panties are trying to shape right one for the specific women. Design and style is varying on the taste of women or girls.
In the modern age, women or girls can buy their specific panties or bikinis from online.
Bra is a common word to the girl and women. It has a great historical background. In the modern time, bra is used to show the modernity of the modern age. Mainly bra is used to support the women or girls breast. On the other hand, bra is used as a fashionable wear. The uses of bra depend on the culture of the country. In some regional area, bra is used under the main wear. In some cases, women only wear the bra. Bra is one types of apparel types.
Functions of Bra/Brassiere: Bra has different functions, such as, it gives shapes of the breasts, it gives comfort, and it gives confidence to the women or girl. Girls are like to wear fashionable bra in their daily life. In some areas, women wear this bra as a dress code under the wear. Some women ignore to wear bra for its side affects on breasts.
Types of Bra/Brassiere: To fulfill the modern demand of women or girls, fashion designers are designed different types of attractive and fashionable bra. Here, I have listed most common and famous bra types for the girls, women as well as men. They are-
- Adhesive Bras
- Bandeau Bra
- Bridal Bra/Corset
- Backless Bra
- Belly Dance Bra
- Built-in Bra
- Convertible Bra
- Demi Bra
- Full Support Bra
- Front Closure Bra
- Front fastening bras
- Full Cup Bra
- Half cup Bra
- Halter neck bras
- Moulded Bra
- Multiway Bra
- Minimizer Bra
- Mastectomy Bra
- Maternity Bra
- Novelty Bra
- Nursing Bra
- Push-up Bra
- Peephole Bras
- Padded Bra
- Plunge bras
- Racerback Bra
- Strapless bra
- Sport Bra
- Shelf Bra
- T-shirt Bra
- Trainer Bra
- U-plunge Bra
- Vintage Bra
- Water Bra
Bra size is a factor for selecting bra. From the above list, one can normally understand the functions of bra from its name. So, bra is on the way depends on its own fashion characteristics. Front of bra illustrating the back wing, cups and centre gore. An adjustable fastener in the bra band allows the wearer to make minor adjustments in band size. When the correctly fitted the band of the bra is positioned horizontally across the back.
So, select a bra depends on your choice and taste, also on your profession.