Table of Contents
The shuttleless loom is the modern loom. Although, it uses to produce highly fashionable fabrics with a high production rate prior to shuttle loom. In modern times, the use of shuttle less looms is increasing rapidly. The shuttle less loom has specific characteristics and applications method for the weaving process. Besides, the shuttle less loom has a different picking method.
Shuttleless Loom Types:
Shuttle less loom is divided into three types. They are-
Advantages and Disadvantages of Shuttleless Loom:
Advantages of the shuttleless loom:
The advantages are given below.
- Firstly, weaving production is high due to the high speed of the machine.
- Secondly, it reduces the labor cost due to the higher allocation of loom and productivity.
- Thirdly, it facilities defect-free cloth during weaving.
- Then, shuttle less loom creates less noise.
- Also, the pirn winding process is eliminated in shuttleless loom.
- After that, it keeps better fabric value.
- In contrast, it needs low consumption of stores and spares.
- On the other hand, it is easy to market trades.
- Moreover, its flanges are bigger and can accommodate 3 times and lesser wastage.
- In fact, the accident percentage is low.
- Besides, easy maintenance and less workload for workers.
- Used for high-scale production.
- Last but not least, the efficiency of shuttle less loom machine is higher than shuttle loom.
Disadvantages of the shuttleless loom:
The disadvantages are given below:
- The price of a shuttle less loom is higher than a shuttle loom.
- Also, experienced weavers are required for operating this shuttle less loom.
So, there are lots of advantages of the shuttle less loom than disadvantages. Modern fabric manufacturers are using shuttle less loom machines on their production floors.