Die Cutting Machine
Die cutter is a special type of cutting instrument. It is generally used for leather technology. It is not suitable to cut large parts. Sometimes, it is used for garment cutting. Basically, die-cutting machines are used to convert web or sheet materials into shapes. Therefore, they are used for processing woven fabrics, non-woven textiles as well as rubber sheets.
Types of Die Cutting Machine:
Die-cutting machines are of two types. They are-
- Clicker presses die cutting machine
- Rotary die cutting machine.
Features of Die Cutting Machine:
The features of the die cutter are given below.
- Die cutter is specially used in leather technology. It helps to make shoe, bag and belts.
- Dies are necessary to make before cutting operation.
- Leather or any product is cut like paper cutting technique.
Uses of Die Cutting Machine:
The following are the uses of die-cutting machines. They are-
- Firstly, it uses for process parameter studies
- Secondly, It use for material development
- Sample preparation in laboratory also done by this.
- Lastly, identification cards are made by this.
Specification of Die Cutting Machine:
The following specification is important for die-cutting machine selection. They are-
- Capacity or Operating Force
- Daylight or Open Height
- Maximum Sheet Width or Working Depth
- Maximum Sheet Length or Working Length
So, Select your desired one die cutting machine for fabric cutting.