Pant is one of the most used wear for ladies and gents. Various types of pant or trouser are made in apparel industry or personally in tailoring system. During manufacturing, lots of sewing machines are used for completing the sewing operation. So, it is required to know which type of sewing machines is used for basic pant manufacturing. I have also written about the sewing machines which are required for basic shirt manufacturing.
List Of Sewing Machines Used In Basic Pant Manufacturing: A list of sewing machines used for basic pant manufacturing is given below.
- Lock Stitch Sewing Machine: This machine is used for stitching waist band, pocket bag, side pocket of a pant.
- Button Hole Sewing machine: This machine is used for waist band, back pocket.
- Button Sewing Machine: This machine is used for waist band, back pocket.
- Over Lock Sewing Machine: This machine is used for inseam and out seam of a pant.
- Bar Tack Sewing Machine: Bar tack sewing machine is used for belt loop, pocket corner, zipper fly.
- Blind Stitch Sewing Machine: This is special types of machine. It is used for bottom hem.
- Kansai Special Sewing Machine: This is also used for special purpose. It is used for waist band of a basic pant.
So, there is lots of sewing machine used for basic pant manufacturing.