- Marker Efficiency: Marker efficiency is higher in computerized system than manual method.
- Changing Scope: In manual method, once pattern is completed, it is impossible to re shaped but in computerized system it is easy to change the shape.
- Time: Comparatively short time is required in computerized system than manual method.
- Easy Copy: In computerized system, it is very easy to copy but in manual system it is very hard.
- Re-arrange: In computerized system, pattern can be rearranged which designer wants but in manual system it is very hard to rearrange.
- Cost: Initial cost in manual system is low but initial cost in computerized system is high.
Computerized marker making system is suitable than manual marker making system.