Fusible interlining is the most used interlining in apparel manufacturing. It is popular both for bespoke garment and ready to wear garment. The manufacturing process of fusible interlining is easier than nonfuse interlining manufacturing.
Types Of Fusible Interlining: We know that, resin is used for fusible interlining manufacturing. Fusible interlining can be classified as the following way on the basis on resin coating. They are –
- Polyethylene Coated Interlining
- Polyester Coated Interlining
- Polyamide Coated Interlining
- PVC Coated Interlining
- Polypropylene Coated Interlining
- PVA Coated Interlining
So, there is lots of fusible interlining. Among all of them, Polyester Coated Interlining is the best and it is called ideal interlining. Polyester Coated Interlining is called ideal interlining because –
- Polyester Coated Interlining is used for all types of garment manufacturing.
- It is dry cleanable and water washable.
- It is available in market.
Fusing Parameters for Fusible Interlining: Fusing techniques are applied for fusible interlining. By the fusion, interlining is attached with the fabric. Following parameters are generally followed for fusion. They are –
- Heat: 1550C – 1750C
- Time: 5 second – 20 second
- Pressure: This is machine adjustable.
This is a general idea. These parameters depend on the material types. So, when you will use garment accessories you have to aware about the types of fusible interlining and the parameters of fusing.