Protective technical clothing is used to protect from various types of harmful effects of the workplace or environment. In our everyday life, we do more or less work; all work is not the same in type. Some are heavy and some are light. When we do work we need to be careful about safety. To be safe, one can do this by wearing protective technical clothing. Normal wear can’t give enough protection from harmful effects so we need to look after the protective technical textiles.
Now I will give a list of what one should protect his/her body from the harmful effects.
Types And Uses Of Protective Technical Clothing
The following are the different types of protective clothing with their application. They are-
- Cold Protective Clothing: We know in the winter season, the temperature becomes low than the normal temperature. In this case, one should protect his/her body from the cold environment by wearing cold protective cloth.
- Sun Protective Clothing: Most of the time we work in the sunlight, so it needs to protect our body from the harmful effects of sunlight. In this case, one can use sun-protective technical clothing.
- Rain Protective Clothing: We can protect our bodies from rain by wearing rain-protective clothing emphatically.
- Chemical Protective Clothing: It is the most important issue that the man who works with chemicals needs to be more care full to protect his/her body from chemical reactions. Chemical is harmful to the body. So, those who work in the chemical industry should wear chemical protective clothing. In the textile sector, those who work in dyeing, printing, finishing, and washing plant should wear chemical protective clothing.
- Rescue Service Personnel Protective Clothing: The person who works in rescue service should wear rescue service protective clothing.
- Protective Clothing for Fire Fighters: Firefighters should wear protective clothing against fire. That is fireproof clothing.
- Protective Clothing against Thermal risk of an Electrical Arc: Electrical work personnel should use protective technical clothing.
- Protective clothing against antistatic properties.
- The Protective technical clothing for welders.
- Protective clothing against a cool environment.
- Scratch Protective Clothing.
- Motorcycle Protective Clothing.
- Footwear Protective Clothing.
- Protective clothing against radiation,
- The Protective clothing against bacterial or Viral
- Protective clothing for military
- Protection against ballistic
Factors of Protective Clothing:
So when you will buy protective technical textiles you have to be careful about the following factors.
So, we see that protective technical clothing has great use in our everyday life.