Textile Fashion In USA
In the USA, lots of textile engineering colleges, universities, and institutes are offering different textile engineering, fashion design courses for textile learners. Most of the universities offer scholarships for meritorious students. Some of the universities are listed in the top universities list of the world. Here, I have listed most of the textile institutes, colleges, and universities’ names list of the USA. They are offering diplomas, B.Sc degrees, master’s degrees,s and Ph.D. degrees for the students. Advanced courses are taught in that’s institute. Students of the USA and foreign side are enjoying the facility from that’s a university, colleges, and institute.
Surely, there are lots of well-reputed universities, colleges, and institutes available in the UK, Canada, Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, China, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh for getting a textile engineering degree.
Top Textile Universities and Colleges in the United States of America (USA):
Let’s see the top-listed universities, colleges, and institute name lists in the USA. Here, I also give the online link of each university. So, one can easily get information about the universities by browsing the address.
- Academy of Art University
- Adrian College
- Alabama A&M University
- American Intercontinental University – Los Angeles
- American River College
- American College of Applied Art
- Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale
- Art Institute of Los Angeles Orange County
- Art Institutes International – San Francisco
- Ball State University
- Baltimore City Community College
- Bauder Fashion College
- Berkshire Community College
- Bay State College
- Brenau University
- Bridgewater State College
- Butte Community College
- California State University – Los Angeles
- California State University – Stanislaus
- Catholic University of America
- California College of Arts & Crafts
- Chaffey College
- College of San Mateo
- Colorado Institute of Art
- Colorado State University – Fort Collins
- Columbia College – Chicago
- Daytona Beach Community College
- Des Moines Area Community College
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Elmhurst College
- Endicott College
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising – Costa Mesa
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising – Los Angeles
- Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising – San Diego
- Florida State University – Tallahassee
- Grand Rapids Community College
- Georgia Southern University
- Harper College
- International Academy of Design & Technology – Chicago
- International Academy of Design & Technology – Detroit
- International Academy of Design & Technology – Tampa
- International Fine Arts College
- International Academy of Design & Technology – Sacramento
- Indiana-Purdue University – Indianapolis
- Indiana State University
- Illinois Institute of Art
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Jefferson Davis Community College
- Jefferson State College
- Iowa State University
- Lasell College
- Louisiana Technical University
- Los Angeles Trade Technical College
- Lynn University
- Kansas State University – Manhattan
- Mesa Community College
- Metropolitan State College
- Michigan State University
- Miami-Dade County Community College
- Mount Ida College
- Murray State University
- Massachusetts College of Art
- North Carolina State University (USA)
- Northern Arizona University
- Northwood University – Florida
- New England School of Art & Design
- Northern Michigan University
- Northwood University – Michigan
- Otis College of Art & Design
- Palm Beach Community College
- Point Loma Nazarene University
- Rosary College
- Saddleback College
- Savannah College of Art & Design
- San Francisco State University
- School of Fashion Design
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Solano Community College
- Southeastern Illinois College
- The Art Institute of California – San Francisco
- University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa
- University of Arkansas – Fayetteville
- University of Hawai’i – Manoa
- University of Illinois – Champaign-Urbana
- University of Idaho
- University of Bridgeport University
- University of Kentucky
- University of New Haven
- University of Delaware
- University of Southwestern Louisiana
- University of Kansas
- University of Minnesota – Minneapolis
- University of Illinois – Chicago
- University of West Florida
- Ventura College
- Wayne State University
- West Valley College
- West Valley Community College
- Minneapolis College of Art & Design
- Woodbury University
So, let’s start with one which is best for you.
26 thoughts on “Top Textile Universities And Colleges In United States Of America (USA) || Textile Fashion In USA”
I am garments design and pattern making diploma engineer. I want to BSC engineering. I am freedom fighters son. my father is a freedom fighter’s
I’m interested in knowing about your interest in the textile industry.
You must go under common process. In the US, there’s no peculiar facilities like freedom fighters’.
I have completed bachelors in textiles chemistry from INDIA, and wish to know the best universities which offer MS in textiles.
I am 39 , and have got a total work experience of 16+ years in this field
Also, please let me know the job prospects after completing MS
Hello rohit what’s ur current position have u admit in any university.. Please let me know if you cz am also from same field having 7 yrs experience.. Also share the better unversity for textile in you know
hello I am also studying Textile Processing (B.E) which collage best for master
I am textile diploma engineer.i want to Bsc engineering.
So kindly suggest the list of universities offering Ph.D.
i am student of garment fabrication technology subject. i want degree in textile technology
I m from Myanmar. I want to study courses for garment management,production,marketing and so on concerning with garment procedure. Please reply me which university or college is suitable for this courses.
I have completed my BE in electronics engineering. I want to do MS in textile engineering.so is there any chances to do ms in textile engg? If I get a chance then what are the scope of textile engineering??
Im 4th year bsc garment engineering in ethiopia then by dv lottery case im come to USA so i wane to continu these the Bsc degree then which university is perferble for me?
I had completed BSc on chemistry than I had done textile chemistry course from mumbai uninversity and also have 10 yrs experience in textile field.. Please suggest some good university for ms in textile field in USA
Textile engineering is a division of engineering where the principles of scientific techniques are utilized for manufacturing and development in all types of yarns and textile fabric from textile fibers
Apex is a online seller who selles multiple fashion acceessories, bags etc. It’s a unique and special shop for fashion accessories lover.
3 Large Compartments
Code: Apex 01
1 Easy access front Pocket with organizer section
2 mesh side pocket
Outer Fabric: Durable PU coated Polyester Fabric
Are you set up to do wholesale?
Develop your Dynamic website with us. Matrix providing Dynamic website development service not only in Dhaka,
Thanks for your advice. It helps us a lot. I will definitely try to apply them in the next protected or unprotected mock. Please keep us updating with your immense knowledge
Hi I want to locate a good college for my daughter to do her textiles engineering under graduation. We own a large 75+ year old large textile manufacturing setup with all aspects of textile manufacturing and I want to bring my daughter into manufacturing. She also wants to do music while doing a textile technology under graduation.
I wanted to do Masters in textile technology,in u.s.
I have completed my bachelor’s in Management Studies (BMS) from Mumbai University and also a diploma course in Management now I wish to get a textile course.
I’m currently working in a textile mill ( fabric manufacturing) with a work experience of 9years and looking forward for a suitable career opportunity.
Please let me know what course would be most preferable for me.
Smart Outsourcing Solutions Center is the outsourcing and SEO training center in Dhaka Bangladesh run with incredibly supportive teachers. Our main aim is to guide and train students to get jobs in the online market to make people independent as a freelancer. We offer high-quality service to our students during our training session to train how to make money online as a freelancer.
It is a very nice blog. Really it is a very international destination post. Thanks for sharing this post.
I have persued my b.tech recently so am loocking over for m.sc or masters in USA plz suggest me which university is better a d at us the procedures and all ….
Hi ,I am from Bangladesh. I completed Bachelor in Engineering in Textile.My CGPA 3.33 out of 4. I wanted to know maximum how many years gap between bachelor & master’s do a Student will be admitted in USA
We are well established IT and outsourcing firm working in the market since 2013. We are providing training to the people ,
like- Web Design , Graphics Design , SEO, CPA Marketing & YouTube Marketing, Digital Marketing Training.