Table of Contents
Textile Engineering Colleges
A textile engineering degree is one of the most demandable programs in Bangladesh. As we know, Bangladesh is a leading garment manufacturing and exporting country in the world. For fulfilling the demand of textile engineers. The government of Bangladesh runs eight textile engineering colleges under the Department of Textiles. In Bangladesh, textile graduates can find jobs very easily in the job market. Moreover, he/she can run a textile-related business by using his textile educational knowledge. A textile engineer can give service in their own country as well as abroad. So, there are lots of opportunities for a textile engineer in the job market.
List of Best Textile Engineering Colleges under the Department Of Textiles (DOT) In Bangladesh
The following is the list of public textile engineering colleges in Bangladesh. They are:
- Textile Engineering College, Chottogram
- Pabna Textile Engineering College, Pabna
- Begumgonj Textile Engineering College, Noakhali
- Sheikh Kamal Textile Engineering College, Jhenaidah
- Shahid Abdur Rab Serniabat Textile Engineering College, Barisal
- Bangabandhu Textile Engineering College, Kalihati, Tangail
- Dr. M A Wazed Miah Textile Engineering College, Rangpur
- Sheikh Rehana Textile Engineering College, Gopalgonj
Above textile engineering colleges are run by the Department of Textiles under the Ministry of Textile and Jute. All of them were conducted for certification of four (04) years of B.Sc. in Textile Engineering degree which is affiliated with Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTEX).
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering Courses
B.Sc. in Textile Engineering course is divided into four major subjects. The student will choose one of the following for completion B.Sc. in Textile Engineering degree.
- Department of Apparel Manufacturing Engineering
- Department of Wet Processing Engineering
- Department of Fabric Manufacturing Engineering
- Department of Yarn Manufacturing Engineering
All of the colleges have an attractive academic environment for study. They have enough facilities for getting practical knowledge about this subject. Students are enjoying the following facilities. They are:
- Academic buildings
- Cotton spinning building
- Wet processing building
- Fabric manufacturing building
- Workshop building
- Jute shade building
- Residential halls for accommodation
Students can get B.Sc. in Textile Engineering degree by getting admission in textile engineering colleges.