Hemp is a strong fiber. When it is a natural cellulosic fiber. It contains about 70% cellulose and 8-10% lignin in its chemical composition. The fiber diameter ranges from 16 to 50 microns. Simultaneously, hemp is a hard fiber and hemp stalks become mature very fast which takes up to five months. In fact, hemp has some advantages in hemp paper production because it does not necessarily require toxic bleaching chemicals and it can recycle seven to eight times.
Uses of Hemp Fiber
The uses of hemp fiber are not as popular as the other natural fiber. However, hemp fiber is very similar to flax fiber and the textile industry management feels interested in using hemp fiber. In fact, the use of hemp fiber is growing rapidly. Besides, hemp seeds contain considerable amounts of fibers, vitamins, Omega-3, and minerals that contain high levels of protein. Hence, de-hulled hemp seeds serve as food for the consumption of humans, while whole hemp seeds use as feed for animals. Following are the most common uses of hemp fiber. They are-
- Firstly, hemp uses to make rope, canvas, and paper.
- Secondly, hemp is used for spinning process for making yarn which is used to make cloth by weaving.
- Thirdly, it also uses in construction, three main hemp-based products use in construction such as lime hemp concrete (LHC), hemp wool, and fibre-board insulation.
- Then, home furnishing instruments and floor coverage are also made from this hemp fiber.
- After that, it can be used as a bled fiber with other fiber. There are lots of scopes where one can use hemp fiber.
- In the mean time, hemp derivatives products are used in different industries for alternation of synthetic fiber. As a result, the uses of hemp increases in different sectors such as car manufacturing, aviation, railway and aerospace.
- It also uses for cosmetics products such as oils, lotions, shampoos, etc. besides in energy production (biofuels).
- Finally, cannabidiol (CBD) a substance present in the hemp plant which has multiple uses in cosmetics, health and food as a result interest in the production and marketing of cannabidiol (CBD) are increasing.
Top Hemp Producers Country of the World:
Hemp is cultivated in some parts of the world. Hemp is a crop type that also grows across Europe. In recent years area of hemp cultivation increased significantly in the European Union. When France is the largest producer of hemp in the EU, which produces more than 70% of EU hemp production, while the Netherlands grows (10%) and Austria (4%) of total EU production. In some countries, hemp cultivation is restricted to marijuana production because both plants have some similarities which fall confusing in their identification. Anyhow, here, I have listed the most hemp-producing countries name of the world. Following are the top hemp-producing countries of the world. They are-
- Republic of Korea
So, above all are the hemp-producing countries. However, the list serial of the country could be changed based on the production rate. Moreover, the use of hemp increased in its varieties using the scope in everyday life.
1 thought on “Top Hemp Producing Country Of The World || Uses of Hemp Fiber”
Hi and very good morning to you.
May i know, from who can i get the detail for hemp fibers daily or monthly prices.
Really appreciate it, if you don’t mind to share with me.