A strong managerial system is needed for controlling the dyeing process on a dyeing floor. In dyeing, process experience is the vital point for getting success. Experienced teamwork can bring the desired product to the production floor. We know that; dyeing is the most critical section and the shade machine is important for satisfying the buyer. During dyeing, various parameters are controlled. If any of them are hampered they cause various dyeing faults which can be the cause of fabric rejection.
Responsibilities Of Production Officer In Dyeing Floor
In dyeing floor production officer plays an important role during dyeing operation. The following activities are done by the production officer:
- To plan, execute and follow up the production activities and control the quality production with related activities.
- Overall supervision of dyeing and finishing.
- To issue dyes and chemicals and check out it.
- To make program, sample checking and color measurement.
- To control the supervisor’s, operators and helper’s.
- To give dye line or the program slip according to daily production plan, batch preparation and PH check.
- To check daily production report.
- To rectify the finished fabrics which are rejected from quality control department.
- To study dye and chemicals nature which is delivered by the manufacturers and applied them correctly to the production to get best production?
- At last, Production officer reports about the production activities to the senior production officer.
A production officer should have deep knowledge of the different sections of textile processing. In dyeing, he or she should have an idea about the dyes and chemical properties and scope of application in dyeing. Also, he should have knowledge about dyeing Machines.
So, Production Officer is the name of a responsible and respective person on dyeing floor.