The Warping machine is the simplest machine. Its have different components and they have their own functions which are required to know for better operation.
Warping machine components are mainly divided into two types; they are
- Head stock
Functions Of Different Parts Of A Warping Machine
Now I like to give a short description of creel and headstock parts and their functions.
Components of creel and their functions:
The following are the components and functions of creel in a warping machine. They are-
- Yarn cleaner: Different yarn faults such as slubs, neps are removed.
- Stop device: This device help to stop the machine when yarns are broken.
- Indicator: To indicate yarn breakage in the package.
- Tensioner: To keep the yarn in a uniform tension.
- Yarn guide: It helps the yarn to pass in a specific way.
- Flanged bobbin or cone or cheese base and stand: To hold the yarn package.
- Blower or suction fan: To remove durt and dust from the yarn.
Components of the headstock and their functions:
The following are the components and functions of the headstock in a warping machine. They are-
- Adjustable or Variable V-Wrath: Warp beam weigth is controlled by this device.
- Measuring and Marking device: It measures the amount of warp yarn on the beam and marks the yarn for definite use.
- Yarn speed controlling device: To control the speed of yarn provided with a meter.
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic pressure unit: Too press the warp beam with the surface contact of driving drum.
- Break assembly: It stops the machine instantly in case of yarn breakage.
- Driving drum: Driving drum control the beams and placed in contact.
- Stop motion: When required length is wound on beam then it used to stop the machine.
- Building device: To control space between driving drum and beam while dyeing or sizing.
- Beam bracket: It used to give support and hold the beam.
- Lease rod: It is used for separation of individually.
In sum, it is mentioned that creel is divided into the single end and multiple package creel. Hence, magazine creel and traveling creel are called multiple package creels. On the other hand, the headstock is divided into the fixed headstock and traveling headstock.
So, there are lots of components of the warping machines. When one of the components falls at fault then provide one which has enough quality to give better service.