Table of Contents
Diamond And Diaper Design
Diamond and diaper designs are the two most important twill derivatives. Basically, both designs are used for producing attractive and decorative fabrics. Following that, I have written about the features of diamond and diaper designs.
Characteristics Of Diamond Design
The following are features of the diamond design: They are-
- Firstly, by combining horizontal zigzag twill and vertical zigzag twill, a diamond design is produced.
- Secondly, the diamond design is symmetrical on both axes.
- Thirdly, diamond design is produced by a point-drafting system.
- After that, the repeat sizes of warp and weft are equal.
- Lastly, the dobby loom is generally referred to because of the large number of ends in the repeat.
Uses of Diamond Design
There are various uses of diamond design to produce different decorative products. The following textile products are produced by diamond design: They are-
- Bed Cover,
- Table Cover,
- Pillow cover, etc.
Characteristics Of Diaper Design
The following are characteristics of diaper design: They are-
- Firstly, by the combination of horizontal and vertical herringbone, diaper design is produced.
- After that, diaper design is produced by a broken draft or a straight draft.
- Lastly, the repeat sizes of warp and weft are equal.
Uses of Diaper Design
There are various uses of diaper design to produce different decorative products. The following textile products are produced by diaper design. They are-
- Bed cover,
- Table cover,
- Pillow cover etc.
So, that’s all about the diamond and diaper design.