A strong managerial system is needed for controlling the dyeing process in a dyeing floor. In dyeing process experience is the vital point for getting the success. Experienced team work can bring the desired production in the production floor. We know that; dyeing is the most critical section and shade machine is important for satisfied the buyer. During dyeing various parameters are controlled. If any of one are hampered that cause various dyeing fault which can be the cause of fabric rejection.
In dyeing floor production officer plays an important role during dyeing operation. Following activities are done by the production officer:
- To plan, execute and follow up the production activities and control the quality production with related activities.
- Overall supervision of dyeing and finishing.
- To issue dyes and chemicals and check out it.
- To make program, sample checking and color measurement.
- To control the supervisor’s, operators and helper’s.
- To give dye line or the program slip according to daily production plan, batch preparation and PH check.
- To check daily production report.
- To rectify the finished fabrics which are rejected from quality control department.
- To study dye and chemicals nature which is delivered by the manufacturers and applied them correctly to the production to get best production?
- At last, Production officer reports about the production activities to the senior production officer.
A production officer should have deep knowledge about the different section of textile processing. In dyeing, he or she should have idea about the dyes and chemical properties and scope of application in dyeing. Also he should have knowledge about dyeing Machine.
So, Production Officer is the name of a responsible and respective person in dyeing floor.