Stenter is used for open form fabric. After passing the open compactor, fabric enter into the stenter. Cotton fabric shrinks widthwise and weft distorted due to bleaching and dyeing process. The main function of the stenter is to stretch the fabric widthwise and to recover the uniform width.
Functions of Stenter:
- Heat setting is done by the stenter for lycra fabric, synthetic and blended fabric.
- Width of the fabric is controlled by the stenter.
- Finishing chemical apply on fabric by the stenter.
- Loop of the knit fabric is controlled.
- Moisture of the fabric is controlled by the stenter.
- Spirility controlled by the stenter.
- GSM of the fabric is controlled by stenter.
- Fabric is dried by the stentering process.
- Shrinkage property of the fabric is controlled.
- Curing treatment for resin, water repellent fabric is done by the stenter.
Stenter Machine: I present a stenter machine profile for your consideration. Following points are needed to consider during buy a stenter.
|Year of manufacture||1995|
|Speed range||15-30 m/min|
|Used utilities||Electricity, Gas, Compress air, Steam|
|Production capacities||8 ton /day|
|No. of chamber||3|
|Maximum fabris width||102”|
|Minimum fabric witdth||30”|
|Steam pressure||2 bar|
|Air pressure||10 bar|
|Applied for||Open tube fabric|
|No. of ratamatic burner||6|
|Extra Attachment||Mahlo weft straightener|
|M/C parts||Burner,Nozzle, Exhaust air fan, Over feed roller, Suction fan, Chain arrangement|
So, select your stenter as per requirement.