A sewing machine uses for stitching fabrics for clothing making. In fact, sewing machines are used for domestic and industrial purposes. Consequently, different sewing machine manufacturers make avail their products with different advanced features in the modern-day when the old sewing machine was used to just attached two pieces of fabric together with a simple locking stitch.
Considering points before purchasing a sewing machine:
- Firstly, it is important to know that how many number and styles of stitches offered by a sewing machine brand. When is it capable to adjust length, zigzag width and tension during sewing operation?
- Secondly, the sewing machine manufacturers are offering different extra features to their sewing machine such as thread cutter, lights, automatic needle threader, blind stitching, free arm as well as buttonhole capabilities.
- Thirdly, in the modern sewing machine various accessories includes such as buttonhole foot, zipper foot, embroidery foot, removable extended work table and area for storage.
- After that, frame constructions is another considering points for sewing machine selection wheather it is metal frame or plastic frame.
- Lastly, manufactures are adding features in operation system. When some machine operates manually on the other hand others are operated in computerized system.so, it also effects on sewing machine selection.
Top Sewing Machine Brands:
There are lots of sewing machine manufacturing brands are available in the market but all of them do have not enough brand identity in the market. Therefore, your one wants to buy a sewing machine he or she can check out the following branded sewing machine. Following are the top sewing machine brand in the market. They are-
- Singer Sewing Machines
- Janome Sewing Machines
- Brother Sewing Machines
- Viking Sewing Machines (Husqvarna)
- Bernina Sewing Machines
- Pfaff Sewing Machines
- Juki Sewing Machines
- Jaguar Sewing Machine
- Toyota Sewing Machine
- Baby Lock Sewing Machine
- Melco Sewing Machine
- Simplicity Sewing Machine
- Bernette Sewing Machine
In sum, changing is the demand of modern technology. As a result, we can find various branded sewing machines with the latest features for bulk production. Besides, most sewing machine brands sell their products through an online marketplace along with physical shops. So, you can get one brand which fits best to your choice.
Image Source: Singer Sewing Machine