Multi Thread Chain
Multi-thread chain stitch is important for apparel sewing. Basically, multi-thread chain stitch is classified as class 400 according to the British standard 3871 and ISO 4915:1991. It is generally used in the inseam and side seam of the apparel. It is required to know about chain stitch, hand stitch, lock stitch besides multi-thread chain stitch.
Features of Multi Thread Chain Stitch:
The features of multi-thread chain stitch are given below.
- Firstly, multi thread chain stitch is formed by two thread system.
- Secondly, in this process; needle thread is interconnected with looper thread.
- Lastly, its appearance is different in face and back side.
Applications of Multi Thread Chain Stitch in Apparel Sewing:
Multi-thread chain stitch is used for various purposes in apparel sewing. Followings are the application scope of multi-thread chain stitch.
- Multi thread chain stitch is used in jeans pant inseam and in shirts side seam.
- It also used for front placket sewing.
- Most of the cases, it depends on the buyer requirement.
In sum, multi-thread stitch is done by the multi-thread chain stitch machine. Different sewing machine manufacturers made multi-thread chain stitch machine which is available in the market. You can buy it from the shop or by ordering it online.