Bangladesh handloom board (BHB) is such types of organization which is responsible for doing needful action for the well fair of the handloom weavers. This organization is doing their work in the root level of the country. Handloom weavers and their product is the main concern of BHB. BHB make workshop for train up handloom weavers and sometime they trained the weavers from their training institute. Skilled and trained up instructors are doing their work for the handloom weavers.
Bangladesh handloom board gives lots of services to the handloom weavers. Followings are the major services which is given by BHB. They are:
- Country of origin certificate is given by BHB for the handloom products which is produced by handloom for exporting in the foreign country.
- BHB helps the members of weaver’s samiti to participate in local and international fair.
- BHB gives loan for small and local weavers for providing capital and to run up handloom which is canabalized.
- BHB gives the following services by their service center, such as twisting, dyeing, sizing, singing, washing, printing, stantering, calendaring and others.
- BHB gives training to the handloom weavers for improving their efficiency, product quality improvement, weaved goods production and improving technical efficiency.
- BHB is spread out their services for development the handloom weavers as well as for improvement the economics of the country.
In Bangladesh, handloom weavers is trying to manufacture products for the people. If handloom weavers properly trained up get loan and other facilities from the government then they will be able to make great contribution in the national GDP growth.