Re-winding is the last steps of yarn dyeing process. The process which is started by soft winding section, it comes in end by re winding section. After re winding, dyed yarns become ready for packing and delivery to the destination.
In yarn dyeing floor re-winding section is also called random section. In this section dried and dyed yarns are transferred from spring or plastic tube to cone form.
Objectives: The objectives of re-winding are given bellow:
- To transfer the dyed yarn from tube or spring to cone package.
- To clean the yarn.
- To make the yarn in continuous form.
- To prepare the cone package for the delivery.
Re-Winding machine: In re-winding section, various types of machines are used. One of the most used re-winding machine is GAO14; GROOVED DRUM WINDER which is manufacture by SUZHOU XINSAFANG MECHNICAL & ELECTRICAL. The origin country of this machine is China. It contains 100 Spindle.
Points Need to Consider During Re-winding: During re-winding process various points are considered which are given bellow:
- Trash: Trash is one of the big problems in random section. Different shaded yarns are re-wind in random section, so color trash fly in the section and enter into package of other color or same color, which destroy the quality of the package. Especially it is harmful for the white or off white color, where other color trash can be identify easily.
- Wax: Waxes use in random section. Yarn passes through the wax. Wax gives softness and lubricity of the yarn, which facilities better knitting performance.
- Tension: Tension is given to double yarn not in single yarn. Because tension makes single yarn package hard.
- Wet Package: Wet package should not re-wind because wet package become hard after re-winding. It also makes beets in the cone package.
- Cone: Cone should be available.
- Blower: Blower should work properly, because cleaning performance depends on blower performance.
- Operator: Operator should aware about the cleanliness.
That’s all about re-winding section. One should be aware about the re-winding process and produce fault free product for the buyer.