Quality is the combination of some special word which is desirable for every successful manager. A quality manager is essential for developing the industrial condition. Quality manager consider the possible position of man, machine and material which is available in an industry. A quality manager tries to manage all the materials or instrument which is involved with the production process. Quality manager do the right things in the first time.
Approach Of A Quality Manager: A quality manager has to approach with the following points. They are-
- Time Management (JIT): Quality manager is aware about the time management. He schedules to complete the work in time.
- Stress Management: A quality manager has ability to manage stress.
- Self Management (Motivation): Quality manager can mange himself.
- Change Management: Quality manager will change the structure of the management for influencing the work efficiency.
- Knowledge Management (TQM Tools.): A quality manager has knowledge about total quality management.
- Total Quality Approach: A manager approach with total quality management.
- Culture Management: Manager maintains culture management.
- Problem Solving: Manager always tries to solve the problem.
- Leadership Management: A quality manager has ability to lead the whole group in a good manner.
- Attitude Management: A quality manager has good attitude. Among all approach Attitude is the top. Because it can make everything 100%
Calculation for checking that: We can calculate the word by sum the all word. Where value is A to Z = 1 to 26
LUCK: 12+21+3+11 = 47%
LOVE: 12+15+22+5 = 54%
MONEY: 13+15+14+5+25 = 72%
KNOWLEDGE: 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
LEADERSHIP: 12+5+1+4+5+18+19+8+9+16 = 97%
HARD WORK: 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
ATTITUDE: 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
So, every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our attitude. Attitude is everything. Attitude can give better result of a work. We should change our attitude for getting the goal.