Protective technical clothing is used for protect from various types of harm affects of workplace or environment. In our everyday life, we do more or less work; all work is not same in type. Some are heavy and some are light. When we do work we need to be careful about the safety. To be safe, one can do this by wearing protective technical clothing. Normal wear can’t give enough protection from harmful affects so we need to look after the protective technical textiles.
Now I will to give a list from what one should protect his/her body from the harmful effects.
Types And Uses Of Protective Technical Clothing
- Cold Protective Clothing: We know in winter season, temperature becomes low from the normal temperature. In this case, one should protect his/her body from the cold environment by wearing cold protective cloth.
- Sun Protective Clothing: Most of time we work in the sun light, so it needs to protect our body from the harmful affects of sun light. In this case, one can use sun protective technical clothing.
- Rain Protective Clothing: We can protect our body from rain by wearing rain protective clothing.
- Chemical Protective Clothing: It is the most important issue that the man who works with chemical he/she needs to more care full to protect his/her body from the chemical reaction. Chemical is harmful for the body. So, who works in the chemical industry should wear chemical protective clothing. In textile sector, who works in dyeing, printing, finishing, washing plant should wear chemical protective clothing.
- Rescue Service Personnel Protective Clothing: The person who works in rescue service should wear rescue service protective clothing.
- Protective Clothing for Fire Fighters: Fire fighters should wear protective clothing against fire. That is fire proof clothing.
- Protective Clothing against Thermal risk of an Electrical Arc: Electrical work personnel should use protective technical clothing.
- Protective clothing against antistatic properties.
- Protective technical clothing for welders.
- Protective clothing against cool environment.
- Scratch Protective Clothing.
- Motorcycle Protective Clothing.
- Footwear Protective Clothing.
So when you will buy protective technical textiles you have to be careful about the following factors.
- End Use
So, we see that, protective technical clothing has a great use in our everyday life.