Manager plays the principle in the management. The manager manages the whole process from his position. If the manager fall down then the whole system will be hampered. So, manager should know his role in the process of management. A knowledge based management can grow rapidly then the unskilled management.
Principles of a quality manager: Here, I maintain some principle of a quality manager. They are-
- Customer focus: Manager will consider the demands of a consumer. Whit he or she wants to get from the market. On depending on the demands of the customer, manager will set up his plan for serving his or her customer. If the manager can not realize the needs of the customer then it will be hard to survive in the market.
- Leadership: Manager will lead his team from the front. He will give instruction to his team member.
- Involvement of people: Manager will involve the people in the process.
- Process approach: Process approach shout be in time. This will give desired result.
- System approach: checking the all stages of production process.
- Continual improvement: Manager will continue the process improvement.
- Factual approach to decision making: Manager will take effective decisions on the data analysis & information.
Edwards Deming– (1950) formulated attentions for managers for increasing their quality that include key concepts such as:
- Break down barriers between departments.
- Managers should learn their responsibilities, and take on leadership.
- Supervision should be to help people and machines and gadgets to a better job.
- Improve constantly and forever the system of production and service.
- Institute a vigorous program of education and self improvement.
Improving Techniques to Be a Quality Manager: Finally a quality manager should maintain four main components:
- Quality planning.
- Quality control.
- Quality assurance, &
- Quality improvement
Techniques of improvement: Manager will change the process for the good results. Manager will give the lead. Manager will get success when he or she can involve people with the process. Quality manager will follow the quality standards and improvement.
So, quality manager will study for getting more knowledge about the present position of the product in the market. Rapid analysis can give good results.