Conveyor press is a fusion machine. It is a continuous method for fusing interlining with fabrics. It is most used heat pressing machine. It is more comfortable than electric iron or flat bed heat press machine. Conveyor press machine consist of a display unit, pressing rollers, feed sheet and delivery sheet.
Features of Conveyor Press Machine: The features of conveyor press machine are given below.
- Conveyor press machines are used in 100% cases in apparel industry.
- It is suitable for bulk production because it is a continuous process.
- In this machine; time, temperature and pressure are fully controlled during pressing.
Working Procedures Of Conveyor Press Machine: The working procedures of conveyor press machine are given below.
- At first, apparel parts with fusible interlining are placed on the feed sheet of the conveyor belt.
- Then time, temperature and pressure are selected for specific type of fabric and interlining.
- After that, it needs to switch on the machine.
- Then, fabric with interlining moves on into the heating zone.
- After fusing, fused fabric parts dropped on to a tray.
It is a high production method. So, if you want to run a large scale industry you have to choose conveyor heat pressing machine for fusing interlining.