Knitting machines are use to produce knit fabric. Knitted fabrics are produced by the interlocking of one or more yarns through a series of loops by the use of hooked needle. Knitted fabrics are differing from one to another depending on their fabric design. Specific fabrics are produced from specific knitting machine.
Knitting machines are classified as follows:
Weft Knitting Machine
- Flat Bar Knitting Machine
- Flat Bed
- Single Bed
- Straight Bar Knitting Machine
- Single Needle
- Double Needle
- Circular Knitting machine
- Revolving Cylinder; Sinker Top or Open Top Single Jersey Knitting Machine
- Revolving Cylinder; Cylinder and Dial Double Jersey Knitting Machine
- Circular Bearded Single
- Sinker Wheel Knitting Machine
- Loop Wheel Knitting Machine
Warp Knitting Machine
- Rachel Knitting Machine
- Tricot Knitting Machine
In modern times knit fabrics have a large verity. Verities type of knit fabrics is the demand of modern time. Such types of fabrics are produced in the knitting mills.
So, choose your favourite one which is required for producing knit fabrics.