Quality is the combination of some special word which is desirable for every successful manager. A quality manager is essential for developing the industrial condition. Quality manager consider the possible position of man, machine and material which is available in an industry. A quality manager tries to manage all the materials or instrument which is involved with the production process. Quality manager do the right things in the first time.
Approach Of A Quality Manager: A quality manager has to approach with the following points. They are-
- Time Management (JIT): Quality manager is aware about the time management. He schedules to complete the work in time.
- Stress Management: A quality manager has ability to manage stress.
- Self Management (Motivation): Quality manager can mange himself.
- Change Management: Quality manager will change the structure of the management for influencing the work efficiency.
- Knowledge Management (TQM Tools.): A quality manager has knowledge about total quality management.
- Total Quality Approach: A manager approach with total quality management.
- Culture Management: Manager maintains culture management.
- Problem Solving: Manager always tries to solve the problem.
- Leadership Management: A quality manager has ability to lead the whole group in a good manner.
- Attitude Management: A quality manager has good attitude. Among all approach Attitude is the top. Because it can make everything 100%
Calculation for checking that: We can calculate the word by sum the all word. Where value is A to Z = 1 to 26
LUCK: 12+21+3+11 = 47%
LOVE: 12+15+22+5 = 54%
MONEY: 13+15+14+5+25 = 72%
KNOWLEDGE: 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%
LEADERSHIP: 12+5+1+4+5+18+19+8+9+16 = 97%
HARD WORK: 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%
ATTITUDE: 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%
So, every problem has a solution, only if we perhaps change our attitude. Attitude is everything. Attitude can give better result of a work. We should change our attitude for getting the goal.
Management is the modern techniques for getting quality in the rules of the employees of the organization. Father of the Modern Management is Henri Fayol. Getting things done through others people- working together in group in an efficient manner is called management.
Characteristics of Manager: All are we manager here generally, who manages something, he is a manager. All managers are officers. If we describe OFFICER shortly, we shall know about the characteristics of a manager. They are-
O = Obedient
F = Faithful
F = Friendly
I = Industrious
C = Confident, courageous & conscious.
E = Efficient
R = Responsible & Respectable
We are discussing on quality Manager. To be a quality manager we should follow Advance Management policy. And it is related with PODCC. PODCC means as follow:
P = Planning
O = Organizing
D = Directing
C = Coordinating
C = Controlling
Planning: Planning must be SMART. A manager should plan his work in a manner which is easy to reach the goal. The planner should give the answer of the question which is started by What, How, When, Why. Now we should know the meaning of SMART. They are-
S = Specific
M = Measurable
A = Achievable
R = Realistic
T = Time Bound
For Smart Planning we should follow/evaluate SWOT.
S = Strength
W = Weakness
O = Opportunity
T = Threat
Organizing: Manager will organize all the materials for achieve the goal.
Directing: Manager will direct for work frame. He is Influencing (checking & re-plan). He always motivates for success.
Coordinating: Manager drives for revised plan.
Controlling: Manager should have control all over the process. He should maintain co ordination through the entire department related with the production process. Manager will analyze the present situation and evaluation & plan for further process.
So, manager is the important part of management. A quality manager can give good results for an industry.
Industrial accident is an important considering point for industry. Sometimes, industrial accident causes lots of harm to the industry. In a industry, most of the workers are illiterate for this reason most of case they are not aware about different types of industrial accident. This is a dangerous phenomenon of the industry. It is the duty of management to facilities training about industrial accident to aware about the industrial accident. If the person who is involve with the production unit knows about the cause of industrial accident then he will take himself from the industrial accident.
Industrial Accident: Industrial accident is a common word in industry. Industrial accident could be for the following three points. They are:
- Act of God: No one knows about this type of accident. It could be anytime and anywhere. If it done then it needs to recover the loses.
- Man Made: Most of the time, industrial accident occurs due to the un aware ness of the man. So, it is required to aware the worker or every person about industrial accident.
- Czuses by the Hazardous Elements: Hazaedous element is the most common reasons of industrial accident. A condition or action that has the potential for an unplanned release of, or unwanted contact with, an energy source that may result in harm or injury to people, property or the environment. Hazardous elements are the followings:
So, there are lots of causes of industrial accident. In the future, I will describe about the hazardous element of industrial accident.