Printing is done in small or large area depending on the requirement. In textile printing process, different printing is done by the printing machine. I have wrote about different printing types and its classification in my another blog. So, I like to introduce you about some printing machine manufacturers from USA. One can get their desired printing machine by learning details about the below manufacturers. In USA, bellowed manufacturers are popular for their quality products. The manufacturers sold their printing machine all over the world. The price of the USA printing machine are compared higher the other countries printing machine.
Top Printing Machine Manufacturers from USA: I have listed most top printing machine manufacturers name in the below. They are-
- AB Dick
- Miehle Roland
- Muller Martini
- Shoei Star
So, that’s all about top printing machine manufacturers from USA.
In dyeing lab; sample is developed for matching the shade with the standard swatch or pantone number which is given by the buyer. After produce a dyeing recipe samples are dyed in a sample dyeing machine. In modern time AHIBA NUANCE sample dyeing machine is popular to the textile engineer for sample dyeing. It has different characteristics which are help full for sample production.
There are different types of sample dyeing machine which is used for sample dyeing. Among all of them AHIBA NUANCE sample machine is different. A sample introduction of this machine could be as follow:
Brand Name : Ahiba Nuance ECO-B
Manufacturer : SHM.P.R.C
Origin : USA
Rating : 220 V, 50/60 Hz
Power : 3850 W
Temperature : 1400 C (Maximum)
Capacity : 20 Tubes
Designed and developed by data color
Working procedure of an AHIBA NUANCE sample dyeing machine: Before execute a machine one should have general knowledge about the procedure by which a machine is run. In practical; I have seen that, this machine is best for yarn dyeing lab also used for knit dyeing lab. Anyhow, this machine works as follow:
Each machine contains 20 tubes, 19 tubes is used for dyeing sample and one for sensor. Sensor tube is full of water which quantity is same as others tube water quantity. Sensor determines the temperature of the chamber. There are three coils which give heat to the tube. Dyeing is occurs for this heat. Whole tube carrier rotates clockwise moment for 1 minute and anticlockwise moment for 1 minute. For this reason heat applies through the tube uniformly and shaking occurs also uniformly which is required for better dyeing. The machine works automatically. There are 8 programs which are set for different program Parameter of the program can be changed according to the requirement.
After that, another sample machine is used for sample dyeing. The brand name of this machine is ROACHES which is manufactured by ADVANCED DYEING SOLUTIONS LTD. Origin country of this machine is UK. This machine contains 16 tubes and maximum temperature could be 1400 C (Maximum).
Both of this machine’s working procedure is very near similar but controlling system is different from one to another. Price of both machine also differ from one to another. Both sample machines is suitable for yarn dyeing lab for sample dyeing.
So, we can use both of sample dyeing machines for produce desired shade which is needed for bulk production.
We know that; dyeing is a process of coloring textile materials to give a nice outlook of grey textile materials. By the reaction between dye solution and textile materials it becomes colorful. Dyeing is done in a dye bath where dye solution is made. Different types of material are dyed in different dye bath. Dyeing process varies depending on materials type.
In ancient times dyeing was done in an open bath but day by day this process is improving by the research of scientist. Now dyeing is done more efficiently than ancient times. Now man can do as he will. Different types of modern equipment are used to dye the materials. Depending on materials type following machineries is used:
- Fibre dyeing Machine: These types of machineries are used to dye fibre. Natural and man-made/synthetic materials can be dyed by these machineries. Generally fibre dyeing is done less than yarn or fabric dyeing. But dyeing action is more effective than yarn or fabric dyeing. Here fibre molecules are well dyed.
- Yarn dyeing machine: Yarn dyeing is another dyeing process. Generally yarn dyeing is done for special purpose; like to make designed textile materials. Three types of processing machineries are available for yarn dyeing. They are:
- Hank dyeing machine: This machine use to dye yarn in hank form. Sewing thread is dyed by this process.
- Package dyeing machine: This dyeing machine use to dye the yarn in package form.
- Beam dyeing machine: Here yarn is dyed in beam form.
- Fabric dyeing machine: Fabric dyeing is the most important sector in dyeing area. Different types of fabric are dyed by these machineries. Fabrics may be woven, non-woven or knitted. However following machineries is used for fabric dyeing:
- Jigger dyeing machine: This machine use to dye woven fabric.
- Winch dyeing machine: In this machine both woven and knitted fabrics are dyed. Specially knit dyeing is done by this machine.
- Jet dyeing machine: Knitted and woven fabric can be dyed by this machine.
- Garments dyeing machine: Garments dyeing machine is used to give special effect on apparels.
Dyeing machine bears an important factor in dyeing. If the dyeing machine has not enough properties of carrying dyeing process than it can be harmful. So, before selecting a dyeing machine following points should be in mind:
- The dyeing machine should provide sufficient movement of the liquor to penetrate uniformly into every parts of the textle materials.
- The machine must be constructed of a material which will withstand prolong boiling with acid or alkali.
- There must have some facility of adding concentrated dye solution in such a way that it becomes well distributed before it comes into contact with textile materials.
- The heating arrangement must be such that a comparatively uniform temperature will be maintained throughout the liquor.
- All moving parts and electric motors should be protected against the corrosive action of steam and acidic atmospheric condition.
- The machine should have possible outlet and water inlet valves.
- The machines should have some automatic temperature control device.
- The machine should have the facility of auto programming system.
So, dyeing machine has an importance in dyeing department. Before choosing a dyeing machine one should consider the above points. Different types of dyeing machine manufacturing companies offer different types of dyeing machine which have all latest facilities.
At last not least, choose your desire one depending on your demand.