Kaizen is used for improvement. This term is necessary for improving in every parts of life. Mostly, kaizen is used in industry or other organization for changing for goods.
Five Main Points of Kaizen: Here, I have described five main points of kaizen. They are-
- Teamwork: Teamwork is the main important points of kaizen. The work which is done by one and that’s work which is done alone will not be finer than combined work. This combined work is called teamwork. The team members are responsible for doing all the works properly. So, it is important to complete a work in time and properly.
- Personal discipline: Kaizen is also important personal skill. It teach to do all the work in discipline way. It improves the discipline characteristics of a person. To do all the work on time is one of the pre conditions of getting good results of a work.
- Improved morale: By practicing kaizen in everyday life, morality grows to the owner to operator. This is important for getting better morality in personal life. Moral person is responsible for his duty.
- Quality circles: Kaizen improves the quality circle.
- Suggestions for improvement: Kaizen gives some suggestion which can improve the work.
So, that’s all about the five main points of kaizen.