Garment or apparel sector is the fast growing sector in Bangladesh. The economy is demonstrated by the garment sector. Lots of peoples are involved with this sector. In the mean time, it is the first foreign currency earning sector of Bangladesh. The quality of the garments is higher than the other garment producing countries. Lots of advantages are available in Bangladesh for garment production. For this reason, buyers are interested to import garment products from Bangladesh.
Major Garment Buyer’s In Bangladesh: Bangladesh exports their garment products in the most of the major economics countries. Most of the garment buyers are came from USA, UK, Entire Europe, and Australia. Besides this, Bangladeshi garment products exports all over the world. Here, I listed the top buyers of garment products from Bangladesh.
- Li & Fung
- S. Oliver
- Tom Tailor
- IC Company
- Ed Ward Wang
- New Look
- Q. Solution
- P.P. Tex
- MB Fashion
- DR & S
- Cream Soda.
- Trig lobe
- Shobi Fashion
- Air Solution
- Vood Bridge.
- Lion Star
- Sumi Tomo
- Ulla Popken
- Mister & Lady
- New Yorker
- Pierre Cardin
- Dunnes Stores
- Spring Field
- Women Secret
- Gor Factory
- Delta Plus
- 3 Suisse’s
- Carr era
- Neck & Neck
- Terma Tex
Above is the most common buyer of Bangladesh. If you are familiar with other buyer, let me know.
Technical textile is developed by technical fiber as well as technical yarn. Various types of technical yarns are developed by manufacturers. There have been many types of filament yarns which are developed for technical applications.
Technical Yarns: Followings are the most used technical filament. They are –
- Aramid Filament Yarn: Nomex and Klever by Dupont.
- Glass Filament Yarn: E-glass, C-glass, S-glass.
- Carbon Filament Yarn
- HDPE Filament Yarn : Spectra, Dyneema, Tekmilon
- PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- PBI (Polybenzimidazole)
- PBO (Polyphenylenebenzobisoxazole)
Characteristics Of Technical Filament Yarn: In above I have written about various technical filament yarn name. The entire filament has not same characteristics. So it is required to know the specific characteristics of the filament yarn.
Characteristics of Aramid Filament Yarn:
- Aramid filament has high tenacity properties.
- It has high resistance to stretch, chemicals and temperature.
Characteristics of Klever Yarn:
- It is light in weight.
- Its fatigue is less.
- It has damage resistance properties.
Characteristics of Nomex Yarn: It has high heat resistance properties.
Characteristics of Glass Filament Yarn:
- It has high tenacity properties.
- It is difficult to dye glass fiber.
- It is brittle in nature.
- It causes irritation.
Characteristics of Carbon Filament Yarn:
- It has high tensile modulus.
- It is brittle in nature.
Characteristics of HDPE Filament Yarn: HDPE means High Density Poly Ethylene Filament yarn.
- It has very high specific modulus.
- It is very high in tenacity.
- It has low elongation properties.
- It has low fiber density.
Characteristics of PTFE Filament Yarn:
- Its chemical and thermal resistance is good.
- Low friction co-efficient resistance is another characteristic of PTFE.
Characteristics of PBI Filament Yarn:
- Excellent thermal resistance and good hand.
- It is used for the clothing of fire fighter, fuel handlers, welders, racing car drivers.
From the above we see that, technical filament yarn’s properties are higher than conventional yarn. Technical yarn is used for getting higher textile properties. Technical yarn is used in specific purpose. The price of technical filament yarn is higher than conventional yarn.